Thursday, March 13, 2014

36 weeks, cravings, my Ian, and Francisco Lon

Here I am! In all my Belly Glory! Good Lord I'm huge!!!





This is the last pic I took while prego with Cam. I was 36 weeks here and she came 6 days later! Crazy!!!





This, my friends, is my latest craving. What the what????? This is getting ridiculous!!!! ;). Haha!!! They sure are good though!





I thought this pic of my 'all-grown-up' Ian was too cute. I can't believe he will be 10 in September!!!!!! My parents took him to see the Harlem Globetrotters here in LBB and he had a ball! She took this and sent to me and my sis. Love that sweet, ALL boy, face!!!





Tami had Francisco Lon Keating this morning a little unexpectedly! Her water broke at 2 AM but all went well and everyone's doing great! He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and measured in at 19 3/4 inches long. She was scheduled to have him tomorrow morning via C Section but he was ready today and He's perfect!!!!! ;)







Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment