Monday, March 17, 2014

Brian's turning 39 and a few other random things....

Tomorrow Brian turns 39 so last Saturday morning, we loaded up and went to Plainview to celebrate with my folks, sis, and niece. Justin and Ian were at the ranch. Brian and daddy played golf Saturday afternoon while mom, Cam, and I shopped for Tess a going home outfit and we succeeded! How cute is this little Kissy Kissy jumper??? I could die!!!! Tess will look adorable in this. Thanks mom!!!







London and Cam have become total BFF's and I love it!























Watching Frozen on Mommy's iPad. The DVD comes out tomorrow but we had to download from iTunes early to keep everyone's sanity! I don't think there's a single girl on this planet who didn't adore this movie. And, I'm going out on a small limb here, but I bet there aren't many boys and men who didn't like this movie either, its THAT good!!!!!!!!






Cameron signed her daddy's birthday card and I thought it was too good not to capture.





Random, but this piggy bank is Cams latest obsession, besides Frozen. Debra gave it to her when she was here a few weekends ago and she loves it. Unfortunately you've made a monster out of her Deb Deb. She constantly asks for money!!! ;). It's so cute though!!!





Brian made the world's best lasagna the other night and this stuff is legit! Oh.my.Lord!!!! If you google just that, this very easy and affordable recipe comes up on 'allrecipes.com' and it really is THAT good! We had leftovers for lunch today and it was even better this go 'round. He's made it one time before but I didn't snap a photo. Do yourself a favor and get to the store ASAP. You haven't lived until you've made and tried this stuff!!!






Have a good week all!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment