Sunday, March 23, 2014

A night and morning of firsts

We went over to the Coopers' house last night and just had a ball! We got over there around 515 and stayed until 845!! The kids were playing so well that we didn't wanna leave! Lindsay made a delicious avocado/corn dip for an app that was awesome, then decided our fajita dinner needed to be followed by the infamous sopapilla cheesecake! Oh my, I was in Heaven!!!!! She said there was no real reason for it other than she thought her real pregnant friend might appreciate it, and I sooo did!!! Thanks Lou!! You know me too well ;).

One of our firsts was that Cam roasted her first marshmallow ever! She didn't like the taste but sure liked the roasting part. They were having a ball!













Then, we had our first 3-man-bath. Lou bathed them all and everything. She's feeling very sorry for me ;)























After bath we headed home and Cam went to sleep at 9, which is super late for her but guess what time she slept until?!?!? 7:15!!! I walked into her room doing the happy dance as she was saying, 'it's yellow mommy, it's yellow!' She was so sweet and in the bes mood! She wet her sheets again though :(. She was doing so good there for a while. Oh well, pull-ups it is for a while until we are ready to try again. Honestly, I won't mind changing her sheets once I drop this belly! Haha!!! Speaking of belly.....

Here I am at 37.5 weeks. I've gained 25 lbs so far and am feeling pretty good. Back hurts from time to time and I feel like this baby weighs 45 lbs but overall I'm doing ok. I didn't make it to 37.5 weeks with Cam so I sure am glad Tess is still cooking!!!! Another first!!



I am so anxious to meet this little girl!!!!!

And my last, but certainly not least first of this morning was: I sat about 30 feet from Wes Welker this morning in church!!! He and his wife were 4 pews in fort of us for the baptism of his godson, Weston Michael Smith, who is the son of Mike and Emily Smith. Mike is TTU's defensive football coordinator so seeing him was pretty fun too. He also played pro ball and is a LOT bigger than Wes. Wes is so much smaller in person than on TV! Wow, didn't realize how little he was until today. And, man he's good looking. And his wife? Yeeeaaa......She's not gorgeous at all! Very pretty people, all around, at this baptism. See, it pays off to go to church! ;). Never know who you may see on a Sunday morning.....

That's all I got, hope everyone's had a nice weekend.


Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment