Thursday, March 27, 2014

Progress!!!!

Brian and I have slept in same bed the last two nights!! Holy smokes!! My MIL suggested getting a humidifier and not to think that's the end all, be all, 'fixer' of my husband's snoring but he sure is doing better! I think it may be helping him breathe in this nasty dry and dirt-infested W. TX weather. Plus, it's noisy and that helps me sleep better so it's a win-win all around. I've tried downloading white noise apps onto my phone & using an actual white noise machine of Cameron's even, but none of those were cutting it, which makes me think even more that the humidifier may be helping Brian breathe. Who knows, but all I know is it sure was nice having my 6 foot, protective, & handsome bed partner back. I've enjoyed my 10 lb furbaby, but she's like a furnace and has to be RIGHT beside me at ALL TIMES! Brian is not a cuddler so I'm happy to have him back. Don't get me wrong, he still snored some last night but stopped immediately when I nudged him. Here's to this only getting better with time and permanently getting my hubby back in the sack! Ha! It's just so strange bc he hasn't always snored. This just started when I got pregnant last summer. ??? It's had me beyond perplexed, but we will get over this hump!!

As for Cam: she is doing much better!! Sleeping until 630-7, and being much sweeter. I really think this last ear infection was hurting her, plus I think we may have taken her out of pull ups a tad too soon so we are back in those and she's sleeping so much better. Praise The Lord!!!

Speaking of Cameron, I got this from her teacher a few minutes ago and just giggled. She is such a mess!

'As she's running away from the friend she stole the headband from..."look Allie! I made my hair pretty!"'





And speaking of her teacher, Allie: when you ask Cameron who her best friend is she says, 'Allie.' ;)

Today I'm 38 weeks along, pic coming soon. And, it's not pretty.


Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment