Thursday, March 27, 2014

38 weeks!!!

I washed my hair and put on makeup to help the situation b/c let's be honest: that belly is HUGE!!!!! And not pretty. So, you're welcome. I cannot believe I will only take one more belly photo before Tess arrives!!!





I am craving his cereal like no other!!! And I swear, Post knows what they're doing because they package this yummy goodness in the smallest box possible to get you to buy more and well--guilty as charged! I go through a box like every 3rd day, when this is all I eat. I do switch it up from time to time and eat a donut, bagel with PB, or a PB pop tart, but I sure love me some Cranberry Great Grains, which is completely random bc this cereal is quite healthy. Who knows?!? Pregnancy does some weird things to your body!!!!!



I'm feeling pretty good, just ready to meet her and see who she looks like.

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment