Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ellis turns TWO and tot clock update

Yesterday Tess and I had our first big outing! We went to Ellis's birthday party at Ready, Set, Go and we pulled it off without a hitch! Tess and I picked cam up from school at 2 and we headed to the party. Tess really hadn't been anywhere except for Jones Stadium and to the Dr so we of course had to dress her up super cute and what do I forget? To take a picture of her. Oh sure. She slept the whole time while at the party and Cam played her little heart out. Here are some pics of the birthday girl. She did NOT like me taking her picture!
























Cam in action on the trampoline. So glad her cousins have one of these because she loves it!! We can't fit one in our backyard. :(.

YouTube Video



As for this tot click: it's really working!! 5 out of 7 days/wk it works, if not more! She goes to bed at 745-8 and sleeps till 645!!!!! I love this thing!!!!!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment