Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tess's first flight

Last Saturday, Tess and I flew to Dallas for my friend Bridget's baby shower and we had a great time!! Tess was an angel on the flight, both ways, never making a peep. I fed her a bottle on the way up and she just slept the whole time!

Here we are waiting for our flight.








Bridget and Jim are expecting a baby June 1 and aren't finding out the sex. They are scared sh*tless and excited all at the same time; however, I know they will be amazing parents! We stayed with them and they helped so much with Tess! They have a lovely, massive home I'm Frisco with an entire upstairs they hardly use so we were able to take that over and got along just fine. I felt like I was on vacation there at Hotel Hughes!! ;). Thanks for the help and incredible hospitality Team Hughes.

They've already gotten a lot of things for baby H, including a carseat and base so she was able to pick me up at the airport sans car seat base which was so nice not having to lug that around!!!

















They've also gotten a bouncy seat that Tess was able to use and it really came in handy, especially during the shower when we were running around like mad trying to get everything ready.

















Her shower was beautiful and super fun! 30 people came and the parents-to-be got some much needed things! I took zero pictures from the shower (I'm kicking myself!!!!!) but our friend Vail did so I'll post later once I get them from her. I loved seeing all my Dallas girls and am already ready to go back! Maybe I'll take Cam next time. She's so like her mother and loves a good road trip!

Here she was all dressed up for the shower.













Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment