Friday, May 16, 2014

Girls only road trip to Grammy's

Last Tuesday afternoon I got Cam out of school early and she, Tess, and I headed to Plainview for a night with Grammy and Pop. Mom made us a home cooked meal and we just relaxed. This is my last week of maternity leave so I thought that might be fun to do with both girls. Miss Tess decided to sleep 6 hours straight for us and you should have seen mother and I's happy dance, after our heart attack, of course, since we didn't hear a peep out of her, at 4:45 in the morning. It was comical! Haha!!! I went to bed around 10 and mom did the last feeding, getting her into bed around 1045-11 and she didn't cry out until 4:45!!! Thank you, Tess!!!!! I was one happy mommy!!

Here are some pics of Cam in Grammys big bathtub. She could play in here for hours!!!










Thanks for a fun time Grammy and Pop!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment