Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tess lately....

Ok--for the record, I know some of these posts may seem boring, or redundant, but I'm really only documenting these so I don't forget. I plan on having a couple more kids so this will come in handy. Bahahahahhaha!!! Not!!!

I seriously resort back to my blog every other day for something and it's sooo nice to have this all in one place. There is a search bar up at the top of my blog and if I wanna know what I did for New Years Eve back in 2010, my blog will tell me. My husband will tell you my memory sucks! ;). And it does!!! Ha!

Ok so back to my post: Miss Priss is knocking back 5 oz bottles every three hours (except at night, she usually goes 4 hour stretches), out of newborn diaper, AND clothes! Sniff sniff!!! :(. She is growing up waaaayyy too fast!!!! Here are some photos from yesterday and this morning. Love my little muffin







































































































Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment