Friday, June 20, 2014

Almost 10 hours!!!!!!

Ok so Tess went down at 9 last night and slept until 6:45!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! One minor problem though: we've got a thumb sucker on our hands.

Shirley took this pic at school yesterday




Then every time I checked the monitor last night this was going down....,


And then I walk in and find her doing this this morning.







I must admit, it's pretty darn cute but a thumb sucker? Really?? She already takes after her daddy on several things but the thumb sucking is one I really hoped neither would pick up seeing how he sucked his until he was 7! Oh well, could be worse I suppose. She's super happy, even snotty and super congested from daycare, and healthy. God is good!

Speaking of God... My neighbor and fellow FUMC church-member, Allison Quisenberry, asked me to join her at her bible study a few weeks ago to see if I would like it and I'm hooked! It's weekly, at our church, the ladies' ages range from 30-85, and I just love it!!! I've never participated in a bible story before now and I'm sure kicking myself for it. What a wonderful way to meet some great ladies and connect with The Lord. We are reading this for the next 8 weeks. It's phenomenal.




Have a wonderful Friday all!!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment