Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sleeping all night, Cam and Tot Clock update, and Viva!!!!!!!!

Ok so I don't wanna jinx myself, and I'm sure this post will, but I don't wanna forget big milestones like this. Tess has slept past 7 am the last three mornings!! She goes down at 9 or 930 and the little sugar doesn't make a peep all night!!!!! It's the craziest thing!!! She does love that thumb though. Oh well, could be worse I suppose. Here's to getting sleep again!

Update on Cam: she's turned a corner too. Her tantrums have diminished tremendously. She's finally at a point where we can reason with her on these fits she's been having. She understands consequences and knows who is boss. :) I'll tell ya what: parenting is NO joke and far from easy but the most rewarding job I've ever had. Hands down. God has blessed us in so many ways. Life.Is.Good.

Oh and The Tot Clock. Holy smokes that thing is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Cam is spending next weekend with her Mamy and Slick (its been over a year since they've been able to keep her due to Amy's knee) while B and I go to Vegas, and you better believe in sending that tot clock with her. Luckily it travels well! For those who have issues with the children sleeping the tot clock is the ONLY way to go! Best $50 I've ever spent!!! Cameron is so excited to play with Mamy and Slick's toys, books, swimming pool, farm, and cows!!!!!

And, mommy and daddy are beyond excited to have a vacay!!! Haven't had one since NOLA in January!!!! Vegas, you're on a 5 day notice. Team Herring is coming!!!!

Cheers,
Lindley


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment