Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Camp out, Tess update, and Easter pics

My nephew, Ian, is at Camp Grop (Grammy and Pop) this week and he and Pop camped out last night in the backyard. How cute is that??




And I took Tess to the doc this morning to get her reflux checked out bc I don't think the Zantac she's taking is helping all that much. She weighs 14 lbs, 9 oz and is 24 inches long. She weighed 13 lbs 10 oz at her 2 mo well visit back on June 6. Supposedly they're supposed to gain an ounce a day so she should have gained 19 and gained 15 so she's pretty much spot on with weight gain. She's in the 81st percentile for height and 89th for weight. Doc says she looks great! We are going to increase her Zantac to three times a day and put a little rice cereal in her bottles to hopefully weigh the milk down to keep her from spitting up so much. We shall see but it sure makes me smile when a Doc recommends a 'good ole days' remedy like adding cereal to their milk ;). Here's to getting rid of reflux and spitting up!!!!













Here are out Easter pics from the LCC's Easter egg hunt back in April. Needless to say, the photography company was a bit behind but it was well worth the wait. I know everyone thinks their kids are the cutest and I'm here to say it's true!!!! I love these sweet girls with every inch of my being.




Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment