Friday, August 15, 2014

The Big 3-5

Good Lawd, how in the h*ll can I be 35????? There are days I feel it then there are days I feel 22. Guess kids may have something to do with that. :o). I had a great birthday and owe it all to my friends and family. Wednesday the 13th a few of us girls went out for a few hours and laughed so hard we cried. Nights like these are priceless and extremely necessary.
We went to one of my favorite old college hangouts and it hasn't changed a bit! The Lone Star Oyster Bar baby!





My Lou



Deb and Ralna. Katy was there to but left before we started taking pictures.



The darling scarf Ralna gave me!




Such a fun night girls. I'm beyond thankful for our friendship.

My 'brownie-point-making' husband got me my first pair of Kendra Scott earrings and I'm in love!!!




My sweet Cam colored this for me.





I woke up to the greatest thing ever! My friend Katie Marshall so came and did this at some point in the night thursday and it made me feel so special!!!!




Last night my folks came to town and took us to dinner. We tried Longhorn Steakhouse for the first time and it was delicious!



What an amazing day. I'm blessed beyond measure. Let's do this 35!!!!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment