Sunday, September 28, 2014

Where do I even start?!?!?

My,...my, boy oh boy.... I don't even know where to begin!

I got a call from Tess's Teacher last Thursday morning saying her left eye was draining green gunk so off to the doctor we go. Yep, it has already started: ear infection and pink eye. Poor baby girl. But we got some amoxicillin and tobramycin drops and are much much better!!

This almost 6 month old muffin weighs 18.5 lbs and is 27 inches long.



















Her eyes looked terrible but she was still super happy and all smiles

Friday afternoon mom came to keep Tess while Brian and I took cam to the fair and believe it or not, Cameron wasn't all that into it so after a corn dog, people/animal watching, and trinket shopping, we and her new BFF, Boots from Dora, left about an hour and 15 minutes later.


After we got home I started feeling horrible!!! Well, the stomach bug kicked in and I was down the next 20 hours!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!! Do you know how hard it is to be sick in a house with two very young kids?!?!? Very hard!!! And all I wanted to do was help with my babies but I, literally, couldn't move!!!!! It was awful. Awful!!!!! But, here it is Sunday morning and I'm almost back to 100%. And good thing bc Tess gets baptized in about 4 hours.

More to come on that soon.......

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment