Sunday, November 23, 2014

Funny Girl

I took last Thursday & Friday off and started decorating for Christmas a little. Friday night, Brian was putting Cam to bed (I was at my sisters, mom was in town) and their bedtime conversation in exact words was... "Daddy I need to talk to you". Ok Cameron what do you want to talk about? "Daddy, I really, really want to touch the decorations."

I can't make this stuff up. She's such a trip. She talked about the decorations for 20 minutes before she went to bed. She made him hold her hand so she could show them all to him around the house.

We put our tree up yesterday and she had a ball decorating!!! She woke up yesterday asking to 'touch the decorations.' :). Notice the outfits. We put seven different ones on yesterday.













This little angel is so happy. All.The.Time. I'm happiest when my kids are happy

YouTube Video


On another note: it's 7:03 and Cam is still asleep!! Don't wanna jinx it but this has been happening ore often than not. And her clock is set for 6:48 AM. Praise Jesus!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment