Monday, November 24, 2014

Thankful

Yesterday, on the way to church Cam said from the backseat, "am I going to Sunday school?" We told her yes and she sweetly replied, "but I'm going to miss you." I am so thankful for her

I decorated for Christmas last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and am thankful for the birth of our Jesus Christ Lord and Savior so we have a reason to decorate and celebrate.























I am thankful for my sister and her beautiful family.





Ian teaching himself how to play piano. This kid is brilliant! Melissa said she would put him in lessons and his response was "why? Save your money, I've got some post-it notes and a couple YouTube videos. That's all I need!" Bless him.



I'm thankful for this handsome man and a healed head! :)




I'm thankful for so many things, not just the above. I adore this time of year and am so glad the holidays are among us!!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment