Friday, November 14, 2014

God's Work

I don't write deep, thought-provoking posts very often, but when I do it's because the amount of passion and love I have for something, or someone(s), is so great that I feel compelled to write about it. So, I never forget. Ever.

I was driving the girls to school this morning, and during this 7.5 minute car ride, I hear Tess playing with her carseat toys and nothing from Cameron because she's deep into the Frozen CD book I've got playing that she requested to hear with a 'please and thanks mom.' The serenity, right then and there. was indescribable. I sat there and thought.....

I'm driving a nice car, that's paid for, with a hot coffee, in a wonderful town, with wonderful schools and teachers who do, and will, love and educate my daughters, I've got an amazing job that allows me to take my girls o school at 8 AM vs 6:45, I have a husband who loves me for me, loves his Girls unlike anything I've ever seen, works extremely hard, every.single.day, to provide for us, and then some, allows me to go out with girlfriends, who I could NOT live without, when I wish, like last night, I have my best friend and sister 10 minutes down the road from me, a perfect niece and nephew, a brother in law my sister could NOT live without, my parents 45 minutes away, my in laws 90 minutes away and Brian's brother and sister in law 15 minutes away .... Everyone is healthy. I mean... God's work is simply remarkable. I'm not sure I can state it any simpler. Remarkable. I am so thankful to wake up each morning, even if it's at 6:27 AM thanks to a sweet angelic 3 year old named Cameron, and live the life I do. Thanks be to God.

Brian and these angels complete me.










YouTube Video




Cheers,
Lindley





No comments:

Post a Comment