Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Girls Weekend

Drea, Mandie, and I met up in Dallas last weekend and had the most amazing, lazy, laughter-filled weekend of my life. We rented a 2 br/2 bath condo on VRBO and it was fabulous! It was off 75 and Lovers Ln, right in the middle of everything. Drea drove so we used her car and it was just complete perfection. I'm missing them terribly. It's so hard for us to get together with these kids of ours so we planned this back on August. No lie. And we pulled it off! Brian kept TESS and Cam went to my parents. We ate, drank, shopped, went and saw 50 Shades of Grey, sang karaoke.... We had a blast!!!! And absolute blast. And I'm so sad it's over.

How cute is our condo?!!?!?!?





































































Aaahhh.... Breadwinners.









Mambo taxi baby!!!!

















Drea loves Bud and it totally cracks me up!!








Late night eating. Because that's what you do on girls weekend.

















Saturday we made a pallet in the living room floor with our mattresses and watched Father of the Bride 1&2. Hello greatness!!!!




































Until we meet again girls. 3 way just doesn't cut it but it will have to work for now. I love you guys more than you know.

Cheers,
Lindley


No comments:

Post a Comment