Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My new signature

Well folks.... It's official!!!! I start my new career with OfficeWise Monday!!!!! I already have an email address, cell phone, workstation, laptop, and territory. My new signature is below. Aaahhh!!! I'm so darn excited!!!

Lindley Herring
Account Manager
OfficeWise
P: 806.766.8888 C. 806.773-6310
Amarillo - Lubbock - Midland/Odessa - El Paso

Looking for a new career has been one of the most humbling experiences of my life. It ranks right up there with getting married and having my two children. The outreach and connection- making from friends and family has been remarkable and I'm just so grateful.

I interviewed with Elwood Staffing, Covenant, Grace Clinic, TX Tech, and Officewise. Pretty much a mix of several different industry-lines and went with something completely out of my comfort zone. Healthcare is what I know but after weeks, days, and hours of thought and prayer, I accepted the offer with OfficeWise. I'll be an account manager selling office supplies and furniture to businesses here in LBB. I'm super excited and think this will really be a good fit for my personality, lifestyle, family, etc. We are a local West TX company that was founded by two gentleman who worked together at Xerox in Amarillo way back in their 20's. The Lubbock office has been open since 2008 and is looking to boost their sales here and in the smaller surrounding towns. Like Plainview. Which I happen to know well :)

I'll have an office off Ave J and 12th but will be out in the field 95% of the time. I think it will be really great and I adore my boss, Tommy Sansom, who is the Executive VP and COO. He has a lot of confidence in me and that makes me feel really good about my decision.


Cheers to this next chapter of my life!!!!!
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment