Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Friendship Part II

Have you ever met a person you just knew would be in your life forever?? Like, just had 'that feeling' of... Good people?? Well, I felt that way about Amanda Jean. Don't get me wrong -- ALL of my friends hold a super special place in my heart but Boothe came into my life at a very special time and I will never ever forget it! She, Courtney, and Drea. A&M/TTU football game 2008. EPIC weekend. Unforgettable memories I'll cherish forever. Any friend of Brian's are friends of mine and that weekend sparked a friendship I will always hold near and dear to my heart. Always. They took me in as their own and I'm so thankful.

Mandie and her precious two year old, Slate Fynn, came to spend last Friday night with us and it was perfect. In every way. Memories for us. Memories for our kids. Doesn't get much better than that!!!





True love











A cleaner after my own heart.





Love me some Team Ollinger!!!!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment