Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Friendship

Friends are so important to me and are who help my world go 'round and to say I've spent the last 5 years with my BEST friend is amazing. Brian came into my life right at the perfect time and I couldn't ask for a better marriage. He is my 'person' and I'll forever be grateful for him and all he does for us.






































































Meeting Cameron for the first time























Meeting Tess for the first time












A lot has happened in the almost 8 years we have known each other. We thank match.com for bringing us together, our fabulous realtor for finding our first house together that we remodeled to make it our own, our careers who brought us back 'home,' and our two beautiful babies who who make us better every.single.day.

Brian Herring, I love you so very much!!!!



Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment