Friday, May 8, 2015

Weather

Well, this seems to be quite the topic around Casa de Herring and Lubbock, TX lately. First off: I got KCBD buying from Officewise again after a 4 year gap of them choosing Staples over us and when I went out there to get everyone trained on our website I got a full fledge tour of the station, a picture with this stud, and a LIVE viewing of the 4 PM news. Super cool! But pretty embarrassing I'm 35 and never toured a news station before.

THE John Robinson


This is Cutter, the weekend weather guy.






And, the rain we have had here is insane!!!!!







We are heading to Friona on the AM to celebrate Mother's Day with Mamy. We were at my parents last year but Amy and Fred came to Plainview so it was a win win. I had just had Tess so it was a little blurry but glad we could all be together. I'll miss seeing my mom on Mother's Day this year but I'll see her tomorrow so that's good. And she will be with my sis and family so I'm happy about that. Mother's Day pictures to come ...
Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment