Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015


Last Friday night, 'the birthday club' met up at The Back 40 Grill to celebrate a few birthdays though these girls still look 28!!!! Amy, sorry we didn't take this while you were still there. Happy birthday Katy and Ralna!!!!! Cheers to you!!!





My Mother's Day present from Cameron. How precious is this?!? It's a picture that came home pretty crumpled up because apparently ....Cam was walking around, carrying this, showing everyone and their dog, all day long, at school. Bless her. My sweet BIG girl! ;)


She also made this for me at school. Melt.....



Trent and Kelly gave me this growth plank. So fun!!! Thanks Team Cook, that was so thoughtful and sweet. We love it!






Cameron is flirting with 4 foot!! What the ?!??!? Time you MUST stand still.....


Saturday morning we got up and went to Friona to spend Mother's Day with my mother in law and we had a great time!


Look at this cute high chair they got!!
















Tess is totally standing up on her own here!!! Again... Dear time: SLOW DOWN!!!








My Mother's Day card. Pretty sure my husband picked this one up at the dollar general in ole Frijole. Haha!!!!!





On our way home we had to stop at the farm of course!! Cam rode with Mamy and Slick and we let T ride facing forward in Cameron's car seat just to see how she fit. We turned Cam around when she turned 1 but I just feel like Tess is still too little. I don't want to rush ANYTHING with her. She is my last. :(

















Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment