Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Costa Rica Part Uno Take 2


Here are more photos from my last post that wouldn't fit due to the photo storage limit. Apparently I'm gonna have to upload these in more than two posts.

The restaurant at our resort was off the hook!'





We weren't sure if this was a dog or trunk-less elephant




The hot springs were so fun! We took our little blue tooth wireless speaker and jammed out to some music while sippin' on mojitos and the local beer, Imperial.



Everything was wide open! Bars, restaurants, hotels, shops...none of them had doors or windows! It was crazy! Lead us to believe there was no crime whatsoever.



The hot springs




Jennell makes a mean crocodile!




Selfie Show















Aaaannndd.... one too many Imperials. Oops.

















I love my family and am so proud of my parents for setting a great example



Making out dessert



Hello frizz. Yikes, the humidity was insane. Therefore, so was my hair.








Stay tuned for Part Dos of our trip!

Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment