Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A full heart

There's nothing better than a good school. My girls ADORE going to school and that makes me so happy. Trinity Christian has been a God send for us and I couldn't be more thankful for His work in allowing us the opportunity to send our girls to daycare here. When we moved to LBB TLC was my first choice but it's waiting list was forever and a day long. So, we went with our second choice. And that was awful. But I called Trinity and they got us in. By the grace of God. And our lives have never been the same. I have no words for how thankful I am for this organization and their staff.

The fall session started this past Monday and Tess moved to a difference room, with a different teacher, after a 14 month stent with Shirley. But, like always, they rise to the occasion and make the most out of tough situations and Tess transitioned beautifully. I'm not gonna lie: I was PETRIFIED. Shirley could be Tess's mom by the way she is with her when I'm not around. She adores her. So, I of course, was extremely leery but all went well and she loves her new teacher, Kassi. Her teacher sent me these photos of her first couple days.

















Pretty good first day, if you ask me!!!!





No more high chairs or cribs. I feel like T grows overnight. Seriously.





Adapting quite well. ;)





My BIG girl was ready to go to her new class a week before it was time. She loves her some Miss April and has settled right on in. Cam looks like a little lady here. Blows my mind.













Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment