Monday, August 3, 2015

Super Fun Weekend!!!

Friday night we took the girls to Mr. Gatti's Pizza and although it was filthy, disgusting, and completely run-down, these girls knew no different. They had The.Best.Time. And that's all that matters




















Saturday, during the day, Tami, Lindsay, my sis, and I hung out by my sisters pool and drank sangria. It was perfect. Tami was in town as its their 20th HS reunion so it was wonderful seeing she and Carlos.





Everyone was kid-less except me but my girls were fantastic. Both napped at my sisters and played extremely together. Sweet sisters.

That night we got a sitter and the 8 of us went to West Table for dinner to celebrate my sis and brother in law's new adventure in Fredericksburg Virginia. It's still very strange for me to even say that but it's happening and I'm happy for them. I will miss them terribly but it's what they want to do. And I'll support them all day long.

Once we got done swimming, Deb had to come over to help me with the girls so I could shower (B was still playing golf) and after she left, I ran into the playroom to see why they were being so quiet and it wasn't because they were in trouble or doing something they shouldn't. They really were just playing. Sweet sweet sight. When I walked in there, T saw my phone and immediately said 'cheeeeese!!' She's a mess.





We had a wonderful night out. The food was exceptional at West Table. I had the deep fried elk with this homemade chive gravy that was off the hook. It came with homemade tater tots AND homemade ketchup!!!




Unbelievable.

After dinner we decided to hit up a local dive bar across from the TTU campus called Skoonerz for a little karaoke and let me just tell you:

it did NOT disappoint. Oh my gosh, we had the best time!!!!

And, so..... about that night.......
A few are blurry but it'll do. I've always sang Proud Mary alone but never again after Miss Tami Len jumped in and sang a lil harmony with me. Nailed it.

We had a large time, as you can see, and I'm thrilled we were all able to get together to see my sis and her family off in 3 weeks.





YouTube Video






YouTube Video






YouTube Video






YouTube Video






YouTube Video






YouTube Video



Yesterday my folks came to town for my Dad's 69th bday, that's actually today, and we met over at my sisters' house for 5 Guys Burgers and swimming. It was fun. Happy birthday daddy!!!












Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment