Friday, August 14, 2015

Possum Kingdom Lake

Oh PK Lake, how I've missed you. It's been about 10 years since I've been on you and my oh my how beautiful you are with all the water!!! Matt and Sarah Pitts asked us to join them for the weekend at Matt's family's lake house and it was absolute perfection. Another couple, Matt and Libby Kolar, were with us Friday night and they're super fun!!






I laughed until I cried and darn near peed my pants. On several occasions. Mr. Pitts is probably one of the most funny, if not THE funniest, person I've ever met. We woke up Saturday morning and he comes out with this visor on. Do you see the iridescent gold?? My goodness, I was dying. It came out of his mother's closet there at the lake house. Epic.





Then, he strolls to the dock in this.





And then proceeds to give Brian this. If you look closely that's a dentist working on a patient --

with Jesus watching. ......... -------

What the what?!?!!





Hilarious!!! Brian about fell out of his chair. Matt said he was on eBay looking for some dental cameras and this beauty came up in his results. Where oh where should we hang this bad boy in his practice?!?!?!?

We had a great day out in the lake







Great minds.....





At dinner Saturday night at The Harbor




Best CFS ever. Seriously. The gravy had so much pepper it had a kick. Wow, so good!!!




And theeeennn..... We hit up Boondocks for a little karaoke and had the privilege of meeting this guy.

Meet Ron. He has the best set of dentures you've ever seen but they don't fit. And every time he spoke or sang they came out. Not even kidding. .....can't make this crap up




I had to bust out a little 'Bobby McGee' for the crowd



Matt and Sarah can dance. Like really dance. I was impressed!






Cheers to another fantastic weekend with Team Pitts. Who never disappoints. Ever.

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment