Monday, August 24, 2015

36

I may be another year older but I'm certainly not upset about it because life is pretty darn good right now! And I pretty much have the best friends. Ever.

Mandie, Drea, and Kayla all came in from out of town to celebrate and it was a far cry from boring. They showed up bearing gifts and made me feel so special.















My in-laws had the girls so everyone was able to stay at my house, which was perfect. Craig came with Kayla as they were taking Josh back with them after having been in LBB with his mom for the summer, so Brian had a side kick all weekend. We started Friday off at Chimy's where I have yet to consume one of their famous margaritas, which I was not impressed with BTW, but it was still fun none the less. Sis and J, Team Cooper, and Deb all came out and it was such a fun night! Drea hadn't been to the HUB City since 2009 so we had to hit all the hot spots and make her time worthwhile... And well--we did.
We went to Toms Daiquiri Factory then topped the night off with some karaoke at our new fav dive, Skooners. I will spare you all from the videos as it was pretty much a repeat from a few weeks ago when we discovered this joint. We have all grown to realize we have karaoke should any of our day jobs not work out.



















































































Thanks girls. I wanted all the college kids to know I was there. Turning 36. When everyone else is 20. Perfect.

























And theeeeeennnn....this happened. Moral of the story?? Do NOT go to bed before everyone else. And hide your undies because ALL of mine were in the freezer. Every.Single.Pair. Classic girls. Classic.





They even got Elmo. I mean really?!?!? Hahaha!!!!!





Stinker!!!!!





The morning after. I had to exit all 'Entrapment' style to walk out of this mess alone. A lamp or picture frame was going with me if I didn't. And, don't you worry Brian's boxers were everywhere too. everywhere but the freezer. On the lamp shades, fireplace screen, fridge, grandfather clock, couch chair.....you name it, a pair of boxers was there. To greet us the next morning. I've never laughed so hard. Turning 36 never felt so '17' in my life. Only my girls....





Meanwhile, back at Mamy and Slicks, the girls were having the best time.







YouTube Video





Saturday was a day of R&R over at my sisters pool with a little shopping thrown in. Pretty much the most perfect weekend ever. Thank you friends for a fantastic birthday. I love you all!!!!!

Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment