Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Sissy

I've been procrastinating writing this post because I keep thinking she's going to appear on my doorstep. But, it's been 12 days and I've yet to hear the doorbell.

Sissy. I miss you. Oh so much. Every minute of every day. You're my 'person' and just knowing my 'person' is 1400 miles away makes me sad.

But, I know you guys decided to make this move to Fredericksburg, VA as a family and, although Mom, Dad, and I are family, your husband and kiddos matter most. And for that, I'm proud of you.

I sent you this because I never ever want you to forget where you came from and where your roots are. We will be here, always, should things change.




We all had dinner as a family one last time and it was ugly. But thankful we were able to do that.







And here's to Dance Party 7417 94th St. Lubbock TX 79424 on your last night here. Memories we will cherish forever. So glad Lou and Deb were a part of it. And Yes--my dancing is atrocious but I didn't care. I was with my Ian and London and couldn't care less about anything else. My gosh I miss those kiddos.

YouTube Video



YouTube Video


YouTube Video


YouTube Video











Love you sis and cheers to Facetiming. A LOT.

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment