Friday, February 26, 2016

One year!!!!

It's been ONE YEAR with my new family and I could not be happier!!






I had my 1st annual review with my sales manager this week and I had the same feeling I had during my first annual review with Staff Care. And I stayed with Staff Care for 12 years.

The only way I know how to describe that feeling is calming.
I have such a peace about Officewise. It's hard work and there seems to never be enough hours in the day but that's a good thing. I meet business owners and make new friends everyday. How can that NOT be calming?? And fun?!?! This opportunity is what I've been looking for and am beyond thankful for Tommy taking a chance on me.

Just so I remember for my own sake, I added 32 new accounts, increased sales 85% and GP% 6.99% over the last six months compared to my first 6 months, and was accepted into The Leadership Lubbock program.

Here's to many more years with an incredible organization!!!!

Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment