Friday, March 4, 2016

Wine, duck tartar, ballet, Dr. Seuss, letters, and babies oh my!!!!

The Phillips' joined us Monday night for the McPherson cellars wine dinner at La Diosa and it was amazing!!!!!

Except for the duck tartar. Wow. Never again. But everything else was on fleek for sure! Such a fun night!!!








How is this my child??? I love her so much it hurts. And she loves ballet so much it hurts.




The girls at Dr. Seuss day at the same age. Similar yet so different. And, yes--mommy fail with Tess. Completely forgot it was Dr. Seuss day at school hence the regular clothes. #secondchildproblems




She amazes me more everyday. She's a constant chatter box and loves her some colors and letters.

YouTube Video

My bestie, Mandie, is having another baby!!!!!! She's 14 weeks along and all looks great, although she's torturing us all with the sex!! She totally has the results envelope in her office but isn't sharing until after Easter when they all find out as a family. Come on baby girl!!!! Drea and I have so much stuff for you!!!! So so so happy for y'all Mandie!!! 😘😘😘




Cheers,
Lin


No comments:

Post a Comment