Monday, April 25, 2016

Field trips, birthday parties, supper club, and amazing weather!!

Trinity's annual field trip to the Science Spectrum, a day my child will talk about for an entire 365 days until it's time to go the next year. HUGE thanks to the parents who go and shuttle/manage/corral/herd kids for 4 solid hours. You have no idea how much this trip means to them.





Cam adores this butterfly exhibit. I can totally handle a couple pet butterflies. Better than some gerbils or a pet snake.









Ellis's 4th birthday party was Saturday afternoon at Ready Set Go. Thanks Lou and Joey for wearing my kids out. Great party and happy birthday sweet girl. Team Herring loves you!!




















I am still dying at these photos. Meet Jentri. The little angel in green there in the middle. Priceless.

Priceless part II


Priceless part III



Priceless part IV. Jentri again. I love that little shuga-bug!!!!



Our new Supper Club at the Donaldson's Saturday night. Met two new couples not pictured here and look forward to hosting us in June!!!


The group!!


Spring weather I'm LBB is pretty unbeatable.





I love my child's clothing choice for playing outside. She kills me


Camille's 5th birthday party was Sunday afternoon and she had real-life ponies there!!!! Boots and Bows was the company, which happens to be owned by my customer, DruAnn with Gicon Pumps. Small world. And great party!!!











Happy birthday sweet girl!!!


A real life Unicorn!!!











Cheers,
Lin

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The best birthday plan ever. I also did something like this on my son’s birthday last year. We even celebrated with all our relatives at night in one of the event venues later on. It was great fun! I really liked this post a lot, I am sure it would have been superb.

    ReplyDelete