Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My FIFTH Mother's Day!!

I cannot believe it!! How have I been a mom for 5 years??? I cannot possibly fathom, or remember b/c I'm sleep deprived and exhausted, what all I did with my time prior to these little angels. It's so crazy to think about.

We had a wonderful weekend with my in-laws and parents. Seeing BOTH in the same weekend is such a blessing. That never happened living in Dallas!

We went to my brother and sister in laws house for lunch Saturday and the girls just played and played in their backyard. Trent and Kelly, thanks for the warm hospitality!!















































































Trinity creates the most amazing little treats on holidays. Cam made me a potholder,

























Cheers to being a mom. It's, hands down, by far, the absolute greatest gift I could have ever received.

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment