Tuesday, June 14, 2016

iPhone Dump

I've got some super cute photos on my phone so here goes!

A TTU baseball game, with these two, is FAR from relaxing but they sure had fun!!!


























We have a pet turtle that just appeared in our backyard. Cam named her Rosie. We marked her bc usually when you get one box turtle, others seem to follow, so we want to be able to tell them apart if we get friends later on down the road

















Tami, Carlos, and their two year old Frankie came to town last weekend for the TTU baseball game and it was such fun seeing them! Tami stayed home and tended to kids with Lindsay and I while the boys went to the game. The kids had a great time and I'm kicking myself for not getting a pic of all 5 kids. Carter, Frankie's sister, was at her grandparents so we sure missed her but know she was having a ball in Bandera.








Texas Tech is going to the World Series!!!!!! Brian and his buddies are going and will, literally, have a ball!!!




YouTube Video


I had hernia repair surgery last Thursday in my pelvic area, and 10 staples and three incisions later, I am all fixed and better but unable to pick up my baby girls. And that KILLS me. The girls have been very concerned and ask to see my boo boo 1,566 times a day but I cannot help but melt to see such love for their mommy in their sweet little eyes. I see the doc tomorrow at my follow up appt and will know more on how soon I can lift my babes again. Praying for sooner than later. Anyhow, Cam has really been playing mommy to Tess since I'm out of commission and I found them doing this last Sunday.


YouTube Video

Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment