Thursday, June 23, 2016

Lost

So, last weekend, my husband went to the World Series and my kids went to my in-laws. Uumm....

Talk about LOST. I was home, all alone, without a monitor, sweet giggles, whiny complaints, hungry husband,... Nada. It was just me, myself, and I. And it was great. Super great. But I was lost. I seriously cannot imagine life without B or my girls. I truly can't. I guess I got a glimpse last weekend but would never want that long-term. I had birthday club Friday night at Lindsay's house, supper club Saturday night at our house, then Plainview all day Sunday for Father's Day so I was busy busy!! But I missed my family! Here's are some photos from Omaha, Mamy and Slick's house and mi Casa :)

Birthday club






Mamy and Slick's Country Club






Brian's transportation to Omaha. This thing only holds 47 gallons of fuel and flies 7500 ft up in the air. Wowie. I wasn't nervous at all.






His view in flight




















































The 806 Supper Club. Such a fun group!!!!!





Wearing their glasses like Mamy












Lastly: it's go time for our Plainvew Practice. Although a terrible picture of them, our awesome mailers are going out this week and our Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting/open house is next Wednesday from 430-6. We are excited and I'm super proud of my husband.




Cheers,
Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment