Thursday, June 30, 2011

27 Weeks!!!!!





A few pregnancy highlights....





How far along: 27 weeks. Nixie, again, in the photo. She's such a mess!






Size of baby: Head of cauliflower: 16 in., 2.5 lbs






Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17.5 lbs.






Gender: It's a surprise!!!!! Names: Girl: Cameron Elizabeth Boy: Pierce Ballard






Movement: Little Red is VERY active - especially after I eat. It likes food like it's parents!






Sleep: I'm still sleeping really good! This body pillow is a God send!






What I miss: my memory, my mary&guido jeans, being able to walk up a flight of stairs without sounding like I just ran a marathon, wine, my heels, iced tea, being able to paint my toes comfortably, sushi, and lime Diet Dr. Peppers from Sonic.






Cravings: These are still the same as last week with the exception of fruit. I LOVE me some fruit right now! Nectarines especially. Jimmy Dean griddle cakes. Yes, I know. They sound like such the 'pregnant-lady-food', and they totally are, but I am loving them for breakfast in the mornings. They are like McDonalds' McGriddles, except with fewer calories. Yep, a whole whopping 70 calories fewer. And I am sooooo letting that justify my thinking these are 'healthy' for me knowing they are better than hitting the drive-thru each morning. I am still all about sweet things so the maple syrup pancakes satisfy that craving and then having it paired w/ the salty sausage just makes for the perfect combo. Kindof like my PB&J-sandwiches-with-potato-chips-inside crush. I have serious issues, I know. I am still loving hot dogs, Honey Graham Oh's cereal, & again, anything sweet!




Symptoms: I am hungry ALL THE TIME and having heart burn. Tums are my new best friend.








Happy 4th of July weekend, everyone.





Cheers, Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment