Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baby Bump




























Hi! Well, here it is! The famous bump! The 1st photo is of me at 12 weeks and the 2nd is of me at 24 weeks, which I am today! A lot of difference in those 2 bellies, eh? I clearly didn't look very cute on the 12 week one (I had horrible acne in the 1st trimester and this was late at night so I just had B take a belly shot) and well...let's be honest, I thought I looked pretty cute in the 24 week one so you get to see my face in that one! HA! I don't always feel cute pregnant so I thought I'd better take advantage of the days where I do feel 'cute' seeing how they are few and far between! Sorry, these were taken with my cell phone so the quality is pretty poor, but I promise to do better and use our fancy, or should I say, Brian's fancy camera, as it produces much better images. Those things are expensive, but so worth it. The quality is flawless!


Nursery sneak peak next!


Cheers,


Lindley


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it! You look so dang cute!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
    Muah!

    ReplyDelete