Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nursery Sneak Peak













My nursery is complete, but I haven't found the courage to put it all 'IN' the room just yet. It just kindof freaks me out so I'm holding out until...well, I don't really know what I'm holding out for, I just am! HA! Plus, we're still using our downstairs guest bedroom quite a bit for guests who come to visit since it has the queen bed so I am sure I'll put it together one of these days, I just haven't yet. Here are a few of the items in the nursery, and since we aren't finding out the sex, the walls will remain that same brown color as it matches the bedding really well. We have registered for some cute wall art and do have a crib and dresser, we're just repainting the dresser and the crib is not put together. The crib matches the changing table and the dresser came from Canton. It is going to be precious once its all put together, and even though my options were limited, I am very pleased with my bedding. I love it. It's from Pottery Barn and was actually on sale, so I was pleased with that. My parents bought our bedding and accessories and Brian's parents bought our glider of which we're VERY proud of both and couldn't be more thankful. Thanks ya'l! We love you guys! Speaking of parents: Mine are coming this weekend and B's are coming next weekend so we're excited to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment