Wednesday, July 20, 2011

30+ weeks!



A few pregnancy highlights...


How far along: 30+ weeks!!!
Size of baby: head of cabbage, 17 in., 3 lbs 10 oz
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 21.5 lbs.
Gender: It's a surprise!!!!!Names: Girl: Cameron Elizabeth Boy: Pierce Ballard.
Movement: Little Red is VERY active! Like, I think Little Red may be a circus baby. It's still doing flips!


He/she does, at least, still let me sleep at night though so that's good.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping really good at night!


What I miss: my memory, my mary&guido jeans, being able to walk up a flight of stairs without sounding like I just ran a marathon, wine, my heels, iced tea, being able to paint my toes comfortably, sushi, and lime Diet Dr. Peppers from Sonic.
Cravings: still craving hot dogs and fruit, of which watermelon and nectarinesand are my fav. I can seriously eat an entire seedless watermelon in one weekend. I am also still loving me some donuts, mac and cheese, and Jimmy Dean McGriddles.
Symptoms: heart burn, minor lower abnominal pain due to stretching I guess, and my belly button is now an 'outie.' Yep, it happened. Lovely






Have a great Thursday, all!
Cheers, Lindley














No comments:

Post a Comment