Monday, July 18, 2011

a little of this, a little of that.....

Before I forget: Little Red--I want you to know I'm carrying you in the below temps! That 108 was what I looked at every.single.day last week on my drive home from work! Who has temps like this?!?!?!? Oh yea. Dallas. Where we live. Awesome. I still love you sweet Nemo and am happy to carry you regardless how hot it is outside. I am sure you'll be worth it! ;o)




Brian and I had our Prepared childbirth class this past Saturday at the hospital of which we're delivering and although it was 7 hours, it was actually pretty informative and we both learned some things we didn't already know. It totally could have been condensed down to about 3 hours, but oh well. We were glad we went. And, one of the expecting moms in our class went into labor! It was nuts! We were taking a tour of the hospital at the end and noticed the dad on the L&D unit! He said she started having contractions right before lunch hence the reason they didn't return. We all hope she's ok as she's only about 33 weeks along.




Tonight B and I rode bikes after work and sadly enough, that was my last ride. My belly is way too big to crouch over to grab the handle bars like that so I'm afraid I'm done until Baby H makes his/her debut. It's been fun 'cruiser'...until next time.


And, lastly: Can you see Nixie on my belly in the below pic? Sorry it's so small--Brian took it from across the room w/ his iPhone as I wanted to catch it before she moved. She LOVES to lay on my stomach like that and listen to the baby. I totally think she knows there's something growing in there. Crazy!





Hope everyone has a nice week....

Cheers, Lindley




No comments:

Post a Comment