Friday, January 31, 2014

30 weeks and Swim Lessons

Yesterday I was 30 weeks along!! In celebration of our 75 degree temps here yesterday I thought it would be fun to wear what I wore while prego with Cam for the 30 week pic which was back in late July of 2011. I was lot tanner with Cameron and a little skinnier... Oops! Oh well, let's just say I'm enjoying being pregnant.

Total Weight Gain with Cam: 21.5 lbs.

Total weight Gain with Tess: 26 lbs






I'm still craving all the same things except I've amped up the cereal craving. I could eat it for every meal, any kind!

Tonight Cameron starts swimming lessons at the Tech Aquatics Center. We are doing one unit now which is 4 30-min sessions, then we will repeat in April so that's shes good and ready by summer. It sure will feel good to step back in the good ole rec center... B and I spent a lot of time in there back in the 'day.' ;o)








TGIF!!!!!

Cheers,
Lindley

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment