Saturday, April 12, 2014

A little bit about miss Tess....

Since I've been having blog issues and didn't get to put word content in my first Tess post, I wanted to make sure I went back and documented all of Tess's stats in a separate post. She was born via C section at 12:46 PM weighing 8 lbs 2 ounces and measured in at a whopping 21 inches long. She was 39 weeks and 1 day gestational age so almost 40 weeks. She has a full head of hair and the prettiest little eyes. She nursed immediately after they took her out of me, right there on the OR table, and has been going strong since! I wasn't able to nurse Cam so this is all new to me.

I put a few pics of Cam down below to compare the two and I really don't see much of a resemblance.

Tess


Cam


Tess


Tess


Cam


Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment