Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Cameron




Cameron Elizabeth, you sweet girl you. I don't do many posts like this but every now and then, one is warranted and that time is now.

I tell ya, she tests me like no other and is DRAMA unlike anything you've ever seen, but my word she's sweet. I literally want to get a spoon and eat her. I mean... just go to town on me some Cameron she's so precious. 98.9% of the time. :). She's a mess and definitely a girl who's middle name is WHINE a lot of the time but I adore this little girl.

Just this morning, as I was making her breakfast, she said: 'mommy....you're such s good mom.'

I melted. Right there. Right along with that butter on her waffle. She's never said anything like that to me before and I gotta tell ya....

This is what it's all about.

I drag my butt up, out of bed, every morning at 5:30 AM...,,,For her and her sister. They are why I live.

She is such a happy, full-of-life, little girl and I'm beyond blessed to be her mom. She loves us, her school, her little friends at school, her sister, her dog, her family, and herself. She is such a sweet little soul.








YouTube Video

My Cameron.....I love every ounce of you. Even whey you make me want to pull my hair out. You're ours and you make me and your daddy so very proud.

Every.Single.Day.


Cheers,
Lindley

No comments:

Post a Comment